Channel Sales Manager
Role : Channel Sales Manager
Up to 4LPA (Based on previous experience) + Incentives can make Up to 2.25 lakhs per quarter
Min. 1 year of experience in sales,
(Candidates from any Industries such as FMCG, Retail, Banking etc. will be considered, Candidates having GI, LI, HI experience will be preferred)
Graduation in any stream
Age Limit :
maximum: Max. 34 Years
Interview Process :
There would be 2 rounds of Interview out of which 1 round will be conducted physically and 1 round of interviews will be conducted virtually
Note: Candidates who are currently working will only be accepted for the role
Candidates from non-insurance background will also be accepted for the role
Roles & Responsibilities
- Will be responsible for recruitment of Agents through various sources and will be accountable for Training and Development of the agents and to ensure achievement of business targets.
- Incumbent is responsible for broadening & sustaining existing business base with exploration of opportunities among the Channel Partners & by increasing organizational share in the client portfolio.
- Incumbent is responsible to maintain & enhance service levels provided to the clients thus ensuring sustenance of the existing business. This would be done through follow ups, coordination with other stakeholders for approvals, pay outs etc. & other administrative activities for seamless working.
- Role incumbent is also responsible for explorations & identification of new business avenues by way of cold calling, generation of referrals or business leads & networking through agents.
- To identify the area of improvement & enhancing business opportunity.
- Incumbent is responsible for Channel Partners engagement & networking to gain market feedback & to identify further business avenue
we will get in touch with you.
Get In Touch
We will be happy to assist you with any question regarding your services, documentation, placement, interview related issues.